Empower Me 101

Our project is about me, Clara, and Hunter, which is my group, we want to go to daycares and teach little kids to do different sports. We are also doing something called Holiday Bobs which are candies dressed up like a holiday with the appropriate attire.

For my project, I am feeling different emotions. I really like our project but I’m feeling kind of overwhelmed. It is really stressful. It is stressful because we have to pass out all of our fliers for our Holiday Bobs. We also need to be ready for our first camp, we also are still trying our hardest to get a daycare to agree to letting us come in to there daycare and teach there kids. I also feel exited because I love to teach kids and show them how to do sports if they can’t or don’t have any money to sign them up for sports. My last feeling is nervous because if our project doesn’t work, then we will have to try something else or plan a little bit more.

Besides emotions and what my project is about I have different major goals to. My major goal for the month of November is to get our fliers handed out for the holiday bobs. We will sell these at the daycare. While I’m talking about daycares we also need an approval really soon. How we are going to achieve these goals are we are going to work on our fliers so there ready to handout as soon as possible. We are continuing to ask Littlest Angles and we are waiting for a answer. If nothing goes well then our ELA teacher said that she had a place that would defiantly let us come in to teach the kids sports. We are hoping to have this all done by the end of November so we can start our camps in December.

See my Visual Aide for more information.