Teacher VS Principal!

What if I were a Principal? Would It be fun? Would I enjoy all of the kids? These are questions that you should ask yourself before you consider being a principal. I mean I’d think that it would be fun to be a principal…….Besides all of the work you do. The only part that I think would be fun is doing cool fundraisers with the kids and going to the school dances. I don’t think that yelling at the kids or handling bad kids will be fun. I don’t like bad kids.

What if I wasn’t a principal but i was a teacher? Would things be easier? Would it be harder? Would it be more fun? Well actually I think that I can answer these questions pretty well. You might say well i’m not a teacher and that’s true but that doesn’t mean that I’ve helped a teacher out a lot. Lets just say helping teachers out a lot mean helping teachers out a lot, a lot. When I helped out my teacher she wanted me to teach the class some things and it was really confusing but it helped me. Helping him with his homework Bluedreamer2011 via Compfight

TEACHERS

PRINCIPAL

One thought on “Teacher VS Principal!

1. COOOOOL😋 but I want to be a famous singer! so….but I do think that being a teacher might slightly be more fun! (That’s just my opinion)