Christmas Time!!!!!

I love Christmas Time! Sadly some people don’t celebrate Christmas. I mean they either celebrate Christmas or something just like Christmas. So first, Christmas in the USA is really fun….. Well for me. I don’t know how it is for kids in Africa and other places across the world.

Christmas in USA: I love Christmas time. It is so fun opening up Christmas presents on Christmas morning! you have no clue what you got, all that you hope is that you get what you have asked for. Now if you don’t know what I’m talking about then I’ll explain it to you. Now for Christmas you put everything that you want from little puzzle’s to big trampolines on your list.You put up a tree and hang up ornaments.  Then on Christmas morning there is presents under your tree. You open them with your family and it’s super fun.  CHRISTMAS IN THE USA  

Which is Mine ?Creative Commons License Brian Evans via Compfight

Now Christmas in different countries like Sweden, Finland, and Norway are different from Christmas here. Correct me if I’m wrong but there Christmas is different. I’m just going to show one example off of Finland. In Finland for Christmas many of them go to visit sauna on Christmas Eve. Families gather together and listen to “Peace of Christmas” Radio Broadcast. Some people even visit gravesides of there loved ones.

CHRISTMAS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!