Empower Me 101

My group has been working super hard on everything in our project. We have finally got a day care to go to for our project. The daycare is near us so that’s good. We have been trying to reach out to a different daycare but they didn’t approve us coming int o teach there kids different sports, which is okay because we had different daycares for back up. We are really happy to find our daycare and to finally be planning for our camps.

Our December goals are to be planning our camps and to get everything under control with what order were doing for our camps and what we are doing for our camps. We are going to brain storm different ideas for our camps and see what we are going to teach them.Totality, a serious matter

Peter Thoeny – Quality HDR Photography via Compfight

I choose this picture for my feelings because there is three people in my group and I feel like the smile and the two eyes represent us. You might ask well how? Actually this shows you my feelings because the one eye with the white at the bottom is us just starting our first camp and basically us blooming t0 start our amazing project.