DECEMBER!!!

My busiest month in the whole year is December. It is busy because it’s Christmas, traditions, my birthday, and a lot of different work parties that my dad does. My dad started his own company with mom a while ago. My mom doesn’t work there anymore but my dad does. Where he works is at a technology place called Emerge. Anyways lets get back to everything else. It’s gonna be fun but it’s stressful. My dads work party is this Friday and then my first family tradition on Saturday. Then it’s Christmas and my birthday. I’m especially happy for this weekend. I can’t wait!

My dad’s work party is on Friday right after school. I’m so exited! I get to see my friends and I get to just have fun. We each bring a dish, I think that were going to do cake pops again just like last year. Santa comes for the little kids and they get  a picture with him, plus a couple chocolates and a small present. There’s a place for playing and a place for dancing. I am so exited and can’t wait! HOLIDAY FUN!

This tradition that we do is super special. We have done this since my little brother was two. We go to this place down town and we go to a chocolate shop. We each get to pick out our own pieces of chocolate. Well were waiting we usually get ice cream, my favorite is mint. After we finish there their is a toy store down the street. We go to that every year and pick out one toy to take home. It is so fun and I can’t wait to do that! TRADITIONS!

Christmas Presents under the Tree Sandy/Chuck Harris via Compfight